Vivaz Medical Spa Giveaway
Terms, Conditions and Rules (the “Rules”) for the Vivaz Medical Spa Giveaway (the “Promotion”).
This Promotion is governed by the laws of South Dakota, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Sponsor Sanford.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO NATURAL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ENTRY IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL PRIZES AWARDED STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia and are 18 years of age or older as of November 20, 2020. The Promotion may only be entered from and in eligible jurisdictions. All employees of Sanford, and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings grandparents, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household of such individuals, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. By entering the Promotion, Participants agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion runs November 20, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. through December 5, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeper for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: Online: During the Promotion Period, visit www.vivazmedicalspa.com and click on the tab to the 12- days Contest. Once you reach the Promotion page, you may submit an entry by providing your name and email address. You may only submit Entries during the Promotion Period. Contestants must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the Entry is made. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CDT on the date of entry to be eligible. Contestants may only submit one entry per day for each day of the Promotion.
For purposes of the Rules, the word “Contestant” shall refer to the individual submitting an Entry. The word “Contestants” shall collectively refer to all individuals submitting Entries.
Multiple Contestants are not permitted to share the same email account. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the Contestant. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, corrupted or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified.
4. WINNER DETERMINATION: At the completion of each day of the Promotion Period, Contestants who correctly submitted an Entry will be entered into a random drawing to receive the prize.
The Promotion Days and the corresponding prizes are as follows:
Day 1 – November 20, 2020 (Friday) – 1 gift basket Baby Foot® products.
Day 2 – November 21, 2020 (Saturday) – Choice of a microdermabrasion treatment, SkinMedica® Illuminize Peel® or a Vivaz Signature Facial.
Day 3 – November 23, 2020 (Monday) — HALO Treatment for Face.
Day 4 – November 24, 2020 (Tuesday) – 1-ml. of JUVÉDERM XC.
Day 5 – November 25, 2020 (Wednesday) – 1 – 5ml Latisse kit.
Day 6 – November 28, 2020 (Saturday) – 1 Elite Signature HydraFacial®.
Day 7 – November 30, 2020 (Monday) — Gift basket of Skincare products.
Day 8 – December 1, 2020 (Tuesday) – choice of laser hair removal series for upper lip, chin, or sideburns and cheeks.
Day 9 – December 2, 2020 (Wednesday) – 1 BBL treatment for face.
Day 10 – December 3, 2020 (Thursday) – 1 $100 gift card.
Day 11 – December 4, 2020 (Friday) — 20 units of Botox®.
Day 12 – December 5, 2020 (Saturday) — 1 vial each of JUVÉDERM VOLUMATM XC and JUVÉDERM XC, BBL for face treatment and an Express HydraFacial.
5. CONDITIONS: By participating, Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, trustees and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, pandemic, weather, or acts of terrorism.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Sponsor is not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of Entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or uploading any materials in the Promotion.
Sponsor may prohibit a Contestant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Contestant is attempting or likely to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, including by cheating, hacking, deception, use of automated quick entry programs or other unfair playing practices, or intends or is likely to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Contestants or Sponsor’s representatives.
7. SPONSOR: Sanford, 801 Broadway North, Fargo, ND 58122.